What We Provide
Our full service management includes taking care of each property as though it were our own, including:
- timely collection of rent
- payment of all bills associated with the property (mortgage, taxes, water/sewer/trash, insurance, etc)
- a monthly accounting report showing all activity (online, emailed, or mailed)
- disbursement of all owner funds (electronic or check)
- round-the-clock maintenance management
- all communication with the residents
- manage move out and handle security deposit claims
- comprehensive multimedia effort in placement of residents
- investigative-quality application processing
- comprehensive inspections of your property, inside and out
- drive by property for informal inspections of the exterior
- work with eviction attorneys when necessary
We do it all for you. Still, owner input is encouraged and always welcomed.
- no charge for our services until the property is first rented
- no charge for any of our inspections
Timely placement of qualified residents is critical to one's bottom line. When a 30-day notice is received, we spring into action. You get:
- professional recommendation regarding rent amount
- a FOR RENT sign placed at the property
- we added your vacancy to our FREE 24-Hour Rental Hotline
- your property extensively described and pictured on our website
- email notification sent to our waiting list of prospective residents looking for a property like yours
- comprehensive use of the internet for maximum exposure
Every effort is made to minimize the amount of time a property remains vacant. We even return calls and show vacancies on weekends, on holidays and in the evening.
What LS Real Estate does to keep maintenance costs under control:
- we offer in-house maintenance at a much more reasonable cost than outside contractors. all technicians are covered with Workman’s Compensation Insurance
- we do utilize independent contractors when work is outside the scope of what we can perform
- estimates are obtained and presented for owner approval when requested
- all repairmen are instructed to document directly on their bills if any repair is caused by resident negligence or abuse, so that residents may be held responsible for needless damage
- all residents are provided with our toll free phone number so that in the event of an emergency, they may reach us, 24-hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays
- numerous maintenance issues are detailed in the lease in the hopes of avoiding a repair in the first place
- many common problems are easily handled over the telephone without ever having to involve a repair person
Drive-by inspections are performed regularly. We also produce a complete digital photographic record of the property at move in and move out.
General interior/exterior inspections are conducted.
- when we take over management
- when we move residents in and out
- a comprehensive inspections of your property, inside and out (once a year)
With all such inspections being standard to our service and at no additional cost to you.
Among other things, we check:
- paint condition
- furnace and A/C filters
- smoke alarms
- CO2 detectors
- window glass and screens
- kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- carpet condition
All standard to our service with no additional cost to you.
If a problem is found to exist, we can quickly implement corrective action. Through this policy, we feel that unnecessary repair expenses can often be diminished or eliminated.